Small Business and Private Practice Consulting
Meet Our Staff of Therapists
David McFarlane, Ph.D., M. Div., M. Ed.
August Piper, MD
James Cooper-Nurse, MA, LMHC, CMHS
Jill Klenota, MA, MS, LMFT
Geri Helwing, M.S.
Lanea Miller, M.A.
It is important to have business models based on values as well as profitability. I can help you to create a business or private practice that is both financially viable and supports your core values. Part of our work together is to evaluate your skill set accurately and build components that will increase your effectiveness.
If you are either contemplating starting a business or private practice or have already started one that has more potential than is currently realized, then I can offer a variety of business support.
- Developing a business center, mission, and business plan
- Combining life balance with business success and business goals
- Using concrete acts in a step by step process to make plans a reality
- Develop business process and structure to support the financial well being of the business or practice.
- Attracting, training, and retaining a great support staff
- Running a successful business that supports the essential nature of us as spiritual beings.
- Expertise in preparing cash flow projections, budgets, ROI on capital expenditures, asset management, tax reporting.