Client Information and Resources
Your counseling for personal transformation is a vital concern and this requires an expenditure of time and money. We have joined a number of insurance networks to help reduce your expenses as you take the risks that are necessary for change. Currently, some of our staff members are included as in-network providers in the following companies:
- First Choice
- Value Options
We also bill most other networks as outside network providers, as needed. Our policy is to require payment, including co-pays, at the time of service. Please check with your insurance company to clarify your benefits, authorizations, referrals, and forms that it may require. There are many different insurance plans and managed care companies and policies can be confusing. Be sure to understand the mental health benefits of your plan.
Links to Resources and Publications
- Child Abuse Prevention Network - A site designed primarily for professionals in the field of child abuse and neglect. Provides tools to support the identification, investigation, treatment, adjudication and prevention of child abuse and neglect.
- General - A National Mental Health Association site that offers information and links related to anxiety disorders.
- Panic Disorders - A National Mental Health Association site consisting of information and links related to Panic Disorder.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders - A National Mental Health Association site consisting of information and links related to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders - A National Mental Health Association site consisting of information and links related to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Phobias - A National Mental Health Association site consisting of information and links related to Phobias.
- Highline Community College - Provides information on career and employment services offered at Highline Community College and includes links to over 100 career and employment related sites.
- Seattle/King County Crisis Clinic - Provides access to the Seattle/King County Crisis Clinic's comprehensive database and services. Includes community resources online.
- General - Contains information and links provided by the National Mental Health Association related to Depression.
- Bipolar - Contains information and links provided by the National Mental Health Association related to Bipolar Disorder.
Loss and Grief
- Compassionate Friends - The Compassionate Friends site includes grief brochures, national magazines, resources and articles.
- Web Healing - Includes links to related sites as well as personal stories of grief and loss.
- Loss and Grief - Contains information on loss and grief including knowing what to expect, mourning, coping with a major loss, living with grief and helping children grieve.
- Interracial Voice - Includes an online interracial bookstore, editorials, poetry, links and live-chat.
- Stress and Tension - Includes tips for reducing or controlling stress and tension.
- Yoga - Provides information about Yoga Journal and yoga resources.
Substance Abuse and/or Treatment
- Prevention - Includes information on warning signs, risk factors and prevention.
University and College Counseling Centers
- The Counseling Center Village - Contains many home pages and Web resources created by college and university counseling centers around the world.